Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, code regarding the protection of personal data.
Purpose of the treatment
The processing of data has the purposes directly related and instrumental to the provision of the service requested, and may also be used for sending advertising material, marketing activities and commercial information relating to products and services that Eurotrade Srl exhibits and provides on the portal ; detection of the degree of user satisfaction on the quality of the products and / or services rendered and on the activity carried out by our Company, internal statistics, satisfaction feedback, preliminary acquisitions of information aimed at concluding a contract or providing a service , etc.);
Method of treatment
The data will be processed mainly with electronic and IT tools and stored both on computer media and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the minimum security measures pursuant to the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Code regarding the processing of personal data.
Optional nature of data acquisition
The acquisition of personal data is optional. However, failure to provide, even partially, the personal data required for completing the Registration Form for Access to the Service may determine the impossibility of proceeding with the complete provision of the Service itself.
Subjects to which they can be communicated
Personal data may be communicated to Company personnel, who perform the functions of manager and person in charge of processing; the staff has been duly trained in the field of security and protection of personal data; In any case, the prohibition of communicating or disclosing personal data to persons not necessary for the performance of services remains in place.
Rights of the interested party
In relation to the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 13 of the D.Lg. 196 of 30.6.2003, the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data.
- of the purposes and methods of treatment.
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments.
- of the identification details of the data controller and of the data processors.
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
He has the right to obtain:
the updating or integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The holder of the data processing is: Eurotrade Srl